General Practitioner - Shropshire UCC
Primary Care is changing – and we are the future. At IMH, by increasing the skill mix within our network of GP Practices, Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres and encouraging a team-based approach, we allow GPs to be GPs. We remove day-to-day distractions and allow you to concentrate on what you love - supporting your patients and developing your clinical expertise. Join us and benefit from a clear career pathway into speciality or management. We believe in strong clinical leadership and in looking after our people to enable them to deliver our vision of the future.
We have a General Practitioner role available in Shropshire UCC, Shrewsbury with an excellent remuneration package. The details are:
- £85,000 - £90,000 annual salary
- Medical Indemnity and pension contributions
- 40 hours per week (days/hours flexible)
- UCC open 8am - 8am, 7 days per week
- We are able to offer an array of full time or part time shift patterns to suit the needs of clinician’s busy lives.
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 40 hours study leave
- Role available immediately
Please click on the link below to view the Job Description for this role.
At IMH, providing patient care is at the heart of what we do, and we don’t want to stop there. For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Mark Priestley on 0203 745 5530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar searches: Shrewsbury