Salaried GP to join practice in Sunderland
An opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP has arisen, to join a friend, well established Practice based very near to Sunderland.
The practice has up to 8 sessions available, however they are happy to accept a minimum of 4 sessions.
The practice are offering up to £10k per session (depending on experience) + indemnity + NHS Pension.
Breakdown of the practice;
- 7,500 Patients
- 2 Partners
- 4 GP’s
- Full Nursing Support Team
- On site pharmacist
- Business Manager & Practice Manager on-site
- Additional services/clinic- Minor Surgery, Joint Injections, coil and implant fitting
- Teaching medical students and student nurses
- Weekly clinical meetings
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 15 (includes telephone appointments) in the morning
- 15 (includes telephone appointments) in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- 6 weekly on-call rota, pro rata on number of sessions worked
- Minimal home visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding the location then please call William to discuss this, who will calculate your commute from your postcode.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to William Smith on wsmith@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV below.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and William would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: Sunderland