General Practitioners / Health Screeners in London, Newcastle, Leeds, Birmingham and Cardiff
HCA Healthcare UK. Due to exciting business growth, we are recruiting now for General Practitioners / Health Screeners.
As the largest single provider of private GP services in the UK, our GPs are able to practise to the highest of standards offering a full range of fast and efficient Consultations, Diagnostics, Referrals and Treatments, with the freedom and autonomy to deliver world-class care without restriction.
We ensure our GPs receive the right training and development to help them flourish. With extended patient appointment times, instant access for patient referrals, vast range of corporate patient cases, weekly CPD training sessions, funding support for specialist interests or development such as the Occupational Health Diploma.
At Healthcare UK, Primary Care Division you have to time and support to be the GP you trained to be.
- Locations: London, Newcastle, Leeds, Birmingham and Cardiff
- Contract type: Permanent Salaried
- Sessions commitment: Monday – Friday, part time or full time, minimum 6 sessions per week
- Salary: Up to £95,000 per annum dependent upon skills, knowledge and experience
Vast range of CPD sessions from our specialist consultants and support for further education. Fully Funded Indemnity Insurance. Free Private Medical Health Insurance. Private contributory pension for your long-term security. Protective study leave to support your own professional development.
Your day at HCA Primary Care
- With a day that offers variety, you will find your role worthwhile and rewarding, splitting the morning and afternoon sessions into General Practice and Health Screening
- Our Doctors are encouraged to tailor their care to our clients, devising individualised care plans with private and repeat prescriptions, travel advice and vaccinations, contraception and antenatal checks, laboratory checks and advanced screening tests, plus much more
- You will have time to care for our patients with appointment times varying from 15 minutes to 1 hour and protected admin time
To apply for this role you will need:
- GMC registered and on the GP Register
- MRCGP (or equivalent) advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- A team player that goes the extra mile for their patients and colleagues
- Good working knowledge of IT systems
- Passion and desire to deliver an outstanding patient centred service
For more information contact
Similar searches: Nationwide