Recruiting now GP registered Urgent Care Doctors in London
HCA Healthcare UK, World’s largest privately funded patient Hospital Group is currently operating 5 Urgent Care Centres with Central London. Offering rapid-access urgent care services to private patient adults who experience sudden health problems or injuries. Patients arrive, able to walk in without appointment and our locations are:
The Princess Grace Hospital
- The Wellington Hospital
- London Bridge Hospital
- The Lister Hospital
- The Portland Hospital (child cases only)
We are currently recruiting for GP Registered Urgent Care Doctors on a permanent contract to work shifts.
- Shifts can be earlies 8am- 4pm, or 4pm till midnight- weekdays and weekends.
- Permanent contracts are available, Full Time and Part Time
(minimum contract commitment 8 weekday shifts and 1 weekend shift per month)
- As part of your role you will be required to take bloods, ECGs and interpret X rays, full training will be provided on this.
- Salary £95000 per annum of full time hours (40) in addition to this you will receive 10% out of hours supplement and an additional 10% bonus based on performance KPIs .
Additional benefits; private pension, private medical care cover, funded indemnity insurance, study leave entitlement, in house training and monthly lectures to support CME.
We are very proud of the patient service we offer in our Urgent Care Centres and are able to assess, diagnose, treat and provide ongoing care recommendations all on the same day with the latest technology and treatment plans. Currently 8 out of 10 patients do not require admission based onsite at HCA Healthcare UK hospital we have instant access to our specialist on-call consultants in a range of medical trained specialist areas.
The Urgent Care Doctor role provides clinical assessment and diagnosis to a wide range of patient’s presenting with minor injuries and illnesses including aches and pains, allergic reactions, back pain, bladder problems, ear, nose and throat conditions, falls, fractures, sprains, strains and sports injuries, fever, infections and rashes, minor eye conditions, respiratory and chest complaints, stomach and bowel problems and wounds, cuts and grazes.
After each patient has seen a Triage Nurse our Doctors are seeing approximately 80% of patients within 15 minutes and are fully equipped to conduct a more thorough diagnostic examinations and can order additional tests or referrals as required.
For this role you will need;
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification.
- GMC registration and listed on the GP Register.
- Post graduate experience preferably to include Accident + Emergency or Urgent Care.
- Team player able to build relationships and support colleagues.
- Excellent communication and IT skills
Training will be provided to take bloods, ECGs and interpret X rays.
For more information contact
Similar searches: London (Greater)
More search results
Salaried General Practitioner (GP) 1 Year Scheme …
City & Hackney GP Confederation
General Practitioner - Beckenham Beacon UCC - Gre…
Physician Associate in Kilburn, Greater London
Belsize Priory Medical Practice
Salaried GP Vacancy in Wandsworth, London
Brocklebank Group Practice (SW18)
General Practitioners- London- Locum