Salaried GP Vacancies, Flexible roles of 4 to 8 sessions per week in Peterborough
Market Deeping, Peterborough, PE6 8DD
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SALARIED GPS
Flexible roles of 4 to 8 sessions per week
We are a friendly, innovative semi-rural training practice on the Lincolnshire/Cambridgeshire border. We have recently expanded our main site which is both modern and purpose built.
We provide an extensive range of services. The Practice is a long-established training practice with an excellent reputation; we provide a wide range of core and non-core services
We achieve a good work/life balance and are committed to mentoring and encouraging professional development for our whole team.
We have a multidisciplinary team to care for our patients, which includes:
- 9 Partners, 3 Salaried GPs, 2 ANPs plus MSK Practitioner
- Large support team with extensive skill-mix
- Personal Lists
- Committed to education and training of doctors and nurses
- Portfolio careers accommodated
- On-site services include, ultrasound, physiotherapy, minor surgery
- List size 24,000+ over two sites
- Indemnity and GMC paid
- EMIS Web/Docman 10 workflow management systems removing some GP admin workloads
Informal enquiries and visits welcome, please contact our Business Manager, Mrs Jo Kevan, on 01778 579000 or email: email@example.com.
For more information about the practice see: www.deepingspractice.co.uk
Closing date: 8th March 2019
Interview date: TBC
Similar searches: Peterborough