We are looking for GPs with experience of developing a practice and leading/mentoring clinical colleagues. There will be the need to develop clinical services and proactively engage with commissioning groups. You will also continue to carry out clinical sessions.
You will be approachable, confident, compassionate and caring, treating patients as a human being rather than a symptom or collection of symptoms.
The Bramingham Park Medical Centre is located close to a large supermarket with large staff car parking and close to other shops and a pharmacy.
The Practice has over 6,000 registered patients
As the GP, you will
- Provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
- Adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
- Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan – including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
- To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
- Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
- Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
- Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
- Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
- At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for The Practice
For this position you will need
- to be registered with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
- to be an experienced doctor with GP accreditation
- to hold MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
- a sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
- have good organisational skills
- excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
- a clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused service
- a record of continuous professional development
Similar searches: Bedfordshire
More search results
Salaried GP with view to Partnership in Penzance,…
Salaried GP / GP Partner, Leeds
Menlo Park Recruitment
Locum GP needed for OOH in South East London – im…
General Practitioner - Ashford & St Peter's UTC …
General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Hospital U…