Salaried Doctor Required in NW London
We are a progressive teaching practice in NW London looking for a full time and/or part-time salaried doctors within a friendly and supportive staff.
- to start as soon as possible but willing to wait for the right candidate
- Salary negotiable, dependent on experience
- Indemnity fees paid for Sessions worked
- Modern purpose built premises
- Career development opportunities
- Supported by highly qualified nursing and administrative teams
- Protected team meetings weekly
- Ongoing appraisals and mentorship offered
List size 8200, 2 partners, 2 salaried doctors and 2 registrars. The practice has GPs and Nurses with a variety of special interests including education, research and involvement with the CCG.
We had a Good CQC rating with Outstanding in Well-Led and Care of the Elderly.
Our patients are from ethnically diverse background with challenging high and social needs.
Special interest in a specific field of medicine will be an advantage.
Please apply by email with CV and covering letter to: Practice Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Informal discussion and visits welcomed. Please call Cathy on 020 8930 6262.
Similar searches: London (Greater)
More search results
Salaried GPs Required, Wimbledon SW19
Tudor Lodge Health Centre
General Practitioner - Beckenham Beacon UCC - Gre…
Salaried GP to join practice in Maida Vale: £10,0…
Physicians Associate in Wimbledon, London
Morden Hall Medical Practice
Physician Associate in Kilburn, Greater London
Belsize Priory Medical Practice