Advanced Nurse Practioner (ANP) in Leicestershire
CALLING ALL ADVANCED NURSE PRACTITONERS
A great opportunity is available to have a portfolio career in a variety of settings across Leicestershire
DHU Healthcare CIC (LLR) are looking for Dynamic experienced Advanced Clinical Practitioners to work flexibly within the team providing high quality, responsive services. The post holder will work autonomously, undertake clinical assessment, make referrals as required and give advice to patients across a wide spectrum of clinical conditions within the services provided by DHU Healthcare CIC (LLR).
Reporting to the Clinical Service lead and working closely with GPs and other aligned healthcare professionals, the post holder will be a key player in delivering the priorities of the services across DHU Healthcare CIC (LLR), whilst ensuring clinical focus in the delivery of evidence-based practice for patients.
The post holder will have experience of the Urgent and Emergency Care services and or General Practice, show a proactive approach with a desire to improve patient care and be a team-player. It is a great opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is growing and can offer you a portfolio career and believes in developing and valuing its staff as much as the patients we care for.
The successful applicant will likely have;
- Substantial autonomous practice experience supported by the appropriate post registration qualification at MSc level.
- Evidence of substantial experience using advanced clinical examination and assessment skills within practice supported by the appropriate post registration qualification.
- Have successfully completed a course leading to the independent non-medical prescribing qualification.
- a broad and sound knowledge of complex and common conditions in primary care in both adults and children of all ages.
- Has experience in nurse-led clinics or emergency care centres, out of hours facilities or urgent/walk in centres.
- Substantial experience as an independent non-medical prescriber and is aware of current legislation governing practice.
- Skills in prescribing medication as a non-medical prescriber.
- Aware of current structures and developments in out of hours care, health and social care.
- Specialist clinical/technical skills.
What we have to offer
- A Portfolio career in a variety of settings including – LRI Front Door, General Practice, Home Visiting, Telephone Advice and Urgent Care Treatment Centre
- We genuinely value having someone who will work well as part of a team
What will you have to offer?
- A proactive approach – get involved!
- New ideas about how to develop our services
- A self-reflective personality
DHU Health Care CIC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Adults, Children and Young People and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Infection Prevention & Control is pivotal in ensuring a safe & clean environment for both patients and staff. IP&C is everyone’s responsibility and strict adherence to the IP&C policy is expected of ALL employees of the organisation.
Similar searches: Leicestershire