Succession planning for retirements – opportunities for Salaried and other GPs. This is a friendly, supportive, well organised practice.
- Sociable, supportive and friendly with low staff turn over
- Flexible to working and family needs
- Innovative and democratic practice with willingness to change
- Modern purpose built premises
- Low home visit rates
- Training practice with good retention of registrars joining the team on a permanent basis
- List size of 20,000 patients
- Extended nursing team with prescribing Acute Care Nurses, Nurse Practioners and pharmacist.
- Frequent practice social events throughout the year
- Great transport links and close to Newcastle-Gateshead/Sunderland
Qualities we are looking for
- Enthusiastic about Primary HealthCare.
- Attitude and ability can substitute for experience; we can help you to grow in your role.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
For a fuller briefing sheet, informal discussion or a visit please contact Mrs Alison Campbell on 01914273148. You can also send a CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: South Shields
More search results
Partnership/salaried GP post available in Blaydon…
Chainbridge Medical Partnership
Salaried GP 4 – 6 sessions – negotiable in Sunder…
Fulwell Medical Centre
GP PARTNER/ SALARIED GP Full/part time positions …
Union Brae & Norham Practice
Salaried GP with a view to partnership (if desire…
Bishop's Close Medical Practice