Succession planning for retirements – opportunities for Salaried and other GPs. This is a friendly, supportive, well organised practice.
- Sociable, supportive and friendly with low staff turn over
- Flexible to working and family needs
- Innovative and democratic practice with willingness to change
- Modern purpose built premises
- Low home visit rates
- Training practice with good retention of registrars joining the team on a permanent basis
- List size of 20,000 patients
- Extended nursing team with prescribing Acute Care Nurses, Nurse Practioners and pharmacist.
- Frequent practice social events throughout the year
- Great transport links and close to Newcastle-Gateshead/Sunderland
Qualities we are looking for
- Enthusiastic about Primary HealthCare.
- Attitude and ability can substitute for experience; we can help you to grow in your role.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
For a fuller briefing sheet, informal discussion or a visit please contact Mrs Alison Campbell on 01914273148. You can also send a CV email@example.com
Similar searches: South Shields
More search results
GP with an interest in exploring partnership in l…
Willow Tree Family Doctors
Salaried & Partner GP vacanies in Yeovil, Somerset
Diamond Health Group
Salaried GP or Partner for 5-7 sessions per week …
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership in Surrey
Upper Gordon Road Surgery
GP partner required for a friendly, semi-rural pr…
Wakering Medical Centre