Salaried GP – 6-8 sessions per week in Cambridge city centre
Salaried GP – 6-8 sessions per week
Are you looking for a salaried GP position (6-8 sessions) in Cambridge city centre in a friendly and supportive working environment with a passion for education and development? Well look no further!
Woodlands surgery staff work from our beautiful newly refurbished premises in the centre of Cambridge. We have an expanding list size which has a diverse and interesting demographic. We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality of traditional General Practice in a supportive team environment.
We are passionate about team development and education and would be supportive of development in specialist interests and encourage involvement in teaching.
- GMS Practice
- 4 GP Partners
- High QOF achievement and offering a wide range of Enhanced Services
- Training practice – currently have 3 registrars
- Undergraduate medical student teaching – at almost every level
- Excellent nursing, reception and administrative staff
- Medical indemnity reimbursed
- 6 Weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- 1 week study leave (pro rata for part time)
- NHS Pension
- Salary negotiable
For further details or enquiries, please contact:
Kirsty Dance, Practice Manager
Woodlands surgery at Eden House
48-49 Bateman Street
Telephone: 01223 697600
To apply, please email CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be held on the 2nd April 2019
Similar searches: Cambridgeshire