mbi Medical have had the following locum and salaried postions requested from a surgery in the Wisbech area;
1. Locum GP to work Saturday morning sessions 8am - 12:15pm . To supervise a team of 3/4 nurses in our nurse-led clinic. The nurses will see the patients and liaise with the supervising GP only if needed e.g for a prescription or more complex condition. The GP is acting in a purely advisory/consultant type role.
2. Locum GP for April, May & June (with possible view to a Salaried GP position and the opportunity to become a partner). Hours of work: 4 days x 9.5 hrs Monday - Thursday 8am - 6:30pm (1hr unpaid lunch).
Again, this is to act as a supervising GP supporting a team of 3/4 nurses who will initially see the patients, deal with their condition if it falls within their skill set, and liaise with the supervising GP if a prescription is needed or it is a more complex condition. The GP is acting in a purely advisory/consultant type role.
If this is of interest, or you would like further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
01992 568 480
Benefits of working with mbi Medical:
- Free SMS and email job alerts
- Express registration process
- Free DBS application
- We cover the whole of the UK
- We offer a weekly payroll service
- We have a team dedicated to Appraisal & revalidation support
- We are a Medical Services Provider to over 2,500 clients across the UK
Similar searches: Wisbech