Pendeen Surgery, in Ross-on-Wye, a market town in the middle of the wonderful Wye Valley
Could you be the doctor to join our fantastic team? Do you want to work in a friendly team in beautiful surroundings?
What is important to you?
· Flexible hours – number of sessions per week open to discussion
· Good work/life balance
· Controlled workload
· Good income
What is important to us?
· Caring for our patients, and caring for our staff. Helping colleagues to work in a supportive atmosphere, and achieve the right work/life balance.
· Education; We have been a training practice for over 35 years, and we have regular educational meetings for the whole practice team.
· Good CQC rating Summer 2016.
· We are only a five minute walk from the centre of town, yet we look over a park and children’s play area.
Why not visit us and see for yourself?
For more information, please contact Naomi Calvert, Practice Manager on 01989 763535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: County of Herefordshire