Salaried GP opportunity in Bolton
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in the Bolton area.
The current partners have up to 8 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 4 sessions.
Permanent position offered but practice is open to fixed term contracts.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,000 per session + Full Indemnity + NHS pension (route to partnership offered)
Breakdown of the practice
- 9000 Patients
- 2 Partners
- 2 Salaried GP’s
- Full Nursing support team in place – including ANPs, HCAs, PNs
- Minor surgery performed
- Monthly clinical meetings
- Prescribing Pharmacist
- ANPs do triage and they do bloods and descriptions
- Soon to be a training practice
Typical set up of the GP’s day;
- 15 Patients in the morning
- 15 Patients in the afternoon
- Dedicated admin session (for GPs doing 6 sessions or above)
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
- Normally low home visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 0065 865 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: Bolton