GP locum/salaried GP in Bristol
Coniston Medical Practice
GP vacancy: Salaried/Locum
(number of sessions negotiable)
Excellent opportunity for motivated doctors to provide high-quality patient care and contribute to the continued success of our practice. We offer a supportive, happy working environment with training opportunities, scope to develop specialist interests and participate in teaching. Partnership options available.
We take pride in providing patient-centred care to around 10,024 patients with excellent teamwork and strong multidisciplinary links within the locality. We meet daily for coffee and enjoy regular social events.
Newly accredited Training Practice through Severn Deanery. Teaching Practice for University of Bristol medical students and UWE nursing students.
Attractive, purpose-built building in the heart of the Patchway community close to the M4/5 interchange with on-site parking.
- CQC rated “Good”
- GP team: 3 Partners, 2 Associates, 2 long-term locums
- Nursing team offering Minor Illness/Injury Service
- Clinical Pharmacist offering patient-facing services and Medicines Management
- High achieving QOF PMS Practice
- Monthly educational meetings
- EMIS Web, Docman, EPS
- Mentorship for newly qualified GPs
- Indemnity fees covered; six weeks leave; one weeks study leave (salaried posts)
To discuss further or arrange informal visit, please contact Peggy.Phillips@gp-L81036.nhs.uk, Practice Manager (Tel: 07801 931148).
Apply by email with CV and covering letter.
Similar searches: Gloucestershire