GP vacancy: locum/salaried
(number of sessions negotiable)
An excellent opportunity for doctors wishing to practice high quality, family medicine with continuity of care in a practice which respects work-life balance. Partnership options also available.
We pride ourselves on providing patient-centred care in a happy working environment with excellent teamwork throughout the practice. We support continuing professional development. Clinical team meet daily for coffee. Purpose built working environment. Low visit rate. Convenient to M4/5 interchange with on-site parking.
- Awarded good outcome in CQC inspection March 2016
- PMS practice, 9,800 patients.
- Currently 3 Partners, 2 Salaried GP’s, one long term locum GP
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Nurse-Led Minor Illness, Minor Injury sessions, CDM
- High QOF achievement
- Teaching Practice
- Mentorship for new GPs
- Development opportunities
- Indemnity fees covered (salaried)
- Six weeks’ leave; one weeks’ study leave
- Emis Web, EPS, Docman
Suitable for both newly qualified GPs and those already established. We are looking to fill the post soon although we are happy to wait for the right GP and notice period.
Please contact Peggy Phillips, Practice Manager or Bridget Pearce, Operations Manager (Tel: 0117 9748982/78), to arrange an informal visit. Apply by email with CV and covering letter: Peggy.Phillips@gp-L81036.nhs.uk
Similar searches: Gloucestershire