Salaried GP with a view to Partnership on the North West Kent Coast
Due to retirement of our Senior Partner, we are looking for a Doctor to join our friendly team; initially as a salaried GP to work 5 to 8 sessions per week with a view to Partnership.
• GMS practice currently with 3 full time Partners and just over 5,000 patients
• Town centre Practice. Located on the North Kent coast with close links to London and Europe
• Possibility of partnership
• VISION clinical system
• Excellent QOF achievement
• Well organised Practice with supportive staff including 1 Nurse Practitioner, 2 Practices Nurses, Practice Manager, Assistant Practice Manager and full admin team
• Open to new initiatives Terms and conditions negotiable.
Please send you CV to Debbie Marshall, via the Apply button. If you would like to arrange an informal visit please contact Debbie Marshall, Practice Manager,
The Coach House Surgery,
27 Canterbury Road, Herne Bay, Kent CT6 5DQ.
Tel: 01227 366237.
Similar searches: Kent