Salaried GP Vacancy
Up to 9 Sessions per week – Full or 2 x Part-Time
Up to £80,000 plus FREE indemnity
Less than 10 miles from Newcastle/Gateshead and Durham
Rated as OUTSTANDING in Jan 2017
Stanley Medical Group is a growing practice currently with 11,200 patients in the centre of Stanley, working from modern purpose built premises. This post is replacing a Salaried GP who is relocating to pursue a specialist interest.
We pride ourselves in being innovative, forward thinking and well-organised as we aim for a healthy work like balance for everyone who works here, ensuring our ‘One Team’ approach is felt by everyone.
Our clinical team is made up of 6 GP’s, 3 Nurse Practitioners, 1 Practice Pharmacist, 3 Practice Nurses and 3 Health Care Assistants
We offer in house Physiotherapy, Counselling, Minor Surgery, Stop Smoking service, IUCD / implant fitting and removals, and all of the usual chronic disease clinics.
We will be taking GP registrars from Feb 2018 and currently take 5th year students every Autumn. We are also training Physician Associates. The feedback from our students is excellent.
If you are a newly qualified or experienced GP looking for job satisfaction within an innovative and outstanding practice we can offer you the following:
· An open, supportive, enthusiastic team, with shared learning and continuous improvement
· Professional development of one session per week (pro rata) protected time.
· 30 days holiday per year
· Flexibility with start times of sessions, and catch-up slots wherever needed
· A very low visit rate (usually only 1 visit per GP/NP each day)
· A reduced amount of GP prescriptions, letters and reports work, due to practice Pharmacist role and improvements to GP reports process.
· An opportunity to be involved in clinical teaching and primary care research
· Competitive Salary
We are happy to answer any further questions you may have. Informal visits are very welcome.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or call 01207 285840 ( direct line)
If you would like to apply, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Stanley