Salaried GP role in Chertsey
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice based in Chertsey, Surrey.
They currently have up to 4-8 sessions available.
Up to £10, 000+ per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
- 16,500 Patients
- 3 Partners
- 8 Salaried GP’s
- 2ANP/3HCA/Nurse Manager/3Practice Nurses/2 Paramedics
- Full in house reception and administration team
- Operations Manager
- Managing/Business Partner
- On-site clinical pharmacist
- A number of Enhanced Services performed on-site
- Training Practice taking Registrars, Paramedics, Nurses
- Research Department where they carry out clinical trials.
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 15 patients in the morning
- 15 patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- Home visits- minimal- allocated between GP’s, ANP’s & Paramedics
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to William Smith on wsmith@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: Surrey
More search results
Salaried GP with a view to Partnership in Surrey
Upper Gordon Road Surgery
General Practitioner - Ashford & St Peter's UTC …
GP PARTNER/SALARIED GP – FRIMLEY, SURREY
Station Road Surgery
6 to 8 sessions for Salaried GP with view to Part…
Salaried GP, Windsor