mbi Medical have received the following Maternity locum request for a surgery in Stockwell. Details are as follows;
February - October 2019
Regular Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
Typically they would be looking at 1 on-call per week- this will be on Wednesday. When on-call they usually do full days. The other days are usually routine sessions and consist of typically 18 patients AM and then 6 phone calls plus 11 patients PM. There are no added patients to this. The on-call means some patients in the morning (16 patients AM) and the rest of the day is free for telephone triage/scripts/admin/home visits as needed.
The on-calls and general work load is pretty light compared to other places. The above is used as a guide for a “session” which is 4 hours (8 per Full Day).
If this is of interest, or you would like further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
01992 568 480
Benefits of working with mbi Medical:
- Free SMS and email job alerts
- Express registration process
- Free DBS application
- We cover the whole of the UK
- We offer a weekly payroll service
- We have a team dedicated to Appraisal & revalidation support
- We are a Medical Services Provider to over 2,500 clients across the UK
Similar searches: London (South)