Salaried GP Required In Liverpool
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in a in an affluent area of Liverpool.
The Practice is looking for an additional GP for 6-8 sessions.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,000 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice
- 12000 patients
- 6 GPs
- Full nursing team – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- 2 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
Typical set up of the day
- 15 appointments in the morning
- 14 appointments in the afternoon
- Home Visiting clinician so that GPs don’t have to routinely go out at lunchtime, but can instead manage their paperwork
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
- Normally low visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Similar searches: Liverpool
More search results
Salaried Doctor – 4 to 8 sessions in Macclesfield…
Cumberland House Surgery
Salaried GP, Nelson
GP Streaming work (no admin/no paperwork/no visit…
2 enthusiastic GPs required in Oldham, Manchester
Alexandra Group Medical Practice
FT Salaried/Partnership GP in Rossendale in Lanca…
Whitworth Medical Centre