Salaried GP Required In Liverpool
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice in a in an affluent area of Liverpool.
The Practice is looking for an additional GP for 6-8 sessions.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,000 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice
- 12000 patients
- 6 GPs
- Full nursing team – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- 2 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
Typical set up of the day
- 15 appointments in the morning
- 14 appointments in the afternoon
- Home Visiting clinician so that GPs don’t have to routinely go out at lunchtime, but can instead manage their paperwork
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
- Normally low visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Similar searches: Liverpool
More search results
SALARIED GP POST IN URMSTON, MANCHESTER
Urmston Group Practice
Salaried GP / GP Partner in Central Manchester: …
Mount Road Surgery
GP vacancy in Birkenhead, Merseyside
Devaney Medical Centre
Permanent and Maternity Cover Salaried GP Posts a…
Westway Medical Centre
Salaried/GP Partner 4-6 sessions(flexible) in Wa…
Padgate Medical Centre