Salaried GP opportunity in Wembley
An opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice based in Wembley.
They currently have up to 4-8 sessions available.
Up to £10, 000+ per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
The package being offered is as follows-
Breakdown of the practice:
· Under 9,000 patients
· Training Surgery
· 4 Salaried GP
· 1 ANP
· 3 Practice Nurses
· Large Admin/Reception team.
· Emiss Web
· Practice Manager
· Assistant Practice Manager
· Part of NH Solutions but run as an independent surgery.
· Scanning, Letters, Prescriptions and Referrals Covered by the Admin team.
· High QOF Achievement
Typical set up of the day:
· Morning Session 08:30 till 11:00, Afternoon 15:00-17:30 (Flexible)
· 13-15 appointments per session.
· Rota'd On Call
· Minimal home visits
· 11:00-15:00 for Meetings, Training, and Lunch.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to William Smith on wsmith@ medmatch. co. uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: Harrow
More search results
Salaried GP with view to Partnership in Penzance,…
Salaried GP / GP Partner, Leeds
Menlo Park Recruitment
Locum GP needed for OOH in South East London – im…
General Practitioner - Ashford & St Peter's UTC …
General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Hospital U…