Salaried GP Position In Chorley: Full/Part Time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice that has just moved to a brand new purpose built facility in the Chorley area.
The current partners have up to 8 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 6 sessions.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,000 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice
- 12000 patients
- 3 full time partners
- 3 salaried GPs
- 1 locum GP (regular)
- Full nursing team – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- 2 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
Typical set up of the day
- 15 appointments in the morning
- one session out of the week will be purely for admin
- 12 appointments in the afternoon
- Shorter morning surgery with a mid-morning coffee break together between 10 and 10.30 am
- Home Visiting clinician so that GPs don’t have to routinely go out at lunchtime, but can instead manage their paperwork
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
- Normally low visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
Salaried GP Specialist
T 0203 0065 865
M 07787 021 407
E tcosta@medmatch. co. uk
Similar searches: Chorley