- GP Partner or Salaried GP sought in Swindon at Ridge Green Medical Centre
- Swindon Clinical Commissioning Group
- 31 Mar 2017
- South West
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- Full time
GP Partner or Salaried GP sought in Swindon at Ridge Green Medical Centre
This is an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic and friendly clinical team. You are invited to apply for a partnership position but we will also consider applicants who would prefer a fixed fee (salaried) position. The post is flexible in sessions up to full time. We have a successful nurse triage and minor illness clinics led by 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners, nurse led chronic disease management and high QOF achievement. We are looking for a committed and dedicated GP to join our developing team. You will find a strong emphasis on high quality patient care, education and personal development.
- Clinical meetings and emphasis on whole practice clinical integration. Popular PMS practice with strong patient focus group.
- 10,300 patients across 2 sites – skewed to younger and middle aged patients.
- Leafy outskirts of Swindon, close to the M4.
- Paperless clinical system (SystmOne TPP).
- 6 weeks annual leave with 1 week study leave per year.
- No premises buy-in required.
- Starting date: negotiable
Please apply with covering letter and CV to Amrita Dwivedi, Practice Manager, Ridge Green Medical Centre, Swindon, SN5 5PX, tel: 01793 877700 email: email@example.com. Informal visits welcome by arrangement.
Similar searches: South West
More search results
Permanent Full time/ Part time SALARIED GPs acros…
MMP Midlands Medical Practice/ NHS Birmingham Crosscity CCG
Twickenham GP Locum Dates
Copy of General Practitioner - The Hillingdon Hos…
Copy of General Practitioner - West Middlesex Hos…
Copy of General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Ho…