Board Member with primary-care expertise, The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (TOG)
TOG is inviting applications for the position of Associate Editor from individuals with expertise in primary care.
Overview of TOG
The Obstetrician & Gynaecologist (TOG) is the RCOG’s editorially independent educational and continuing professional development (CPD) journal.
See further information about TOG: www.rcog.org.uk/tog
Overview of the role
TOG Associate Editors ensure the journal remains a valuable resources for clinicians’ professional development in women’s health. They work closely with the International Advisory Board to guarantee that TOG content is applicable to doctors in the UK and worldwide. They assist with reviewing and editing articles, advising on and inviting suitable referees, and suggesting topics for commissioned articles.
The journal now wishes to recruit an Associate Editor with primary-care expertise to help ensure content can be used by clinicians not working as specialist obstetricians or gynaecologists.
- Experienced primary-care physician with a keen interest in women’s health
- 3 published peer-reviewed articles
- Excellent written English
- Published review articles
- Record of peer-reviewing in women’s health/primary care
- Record of journal editing in women’s health/primary care
- Evidence of contributing editorial material to journals (e.g. commentaries)
- At least three contributions to TOG (e.g. writing an article or commentary, acting as a peer reviewer or writing a book/website/app review)
- Experience in medical education and/or training
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar searches: Nationwide
More search results
West Essex Out of Hours & Extended Hours £80-£120…
mbi Medical Ltd
Gloucester (near) **£800+ per day - ongoing GP se…
mbi Medical Ltd
** Locum GPs needed in Preston surgery– from £600…
Regular sessions for Salford surgery – immediate …
** Locum GPs for Merseyside surgeries needed – fr…