Salaried GP wanted
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice with a vision of providing and maintaining high quality care.
Up to 8 sessions available.
Up to £11,000 per session (dependent on experience) + Great Benefits.
- In accordance with the practice timetable, as agreed, the post-holder will make themselves available to undertake a variety of duties, including surgery consultations, telephone consultations and queries, visiting patients at home (on occasions), checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries.
- Administration duties (time allocated)
- Making professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems, whether self-referred or referred from other health care workers within the organisation
- Assessing the health care needs of patients with undifferentiated and undiagnosed problems
- Screening patients for disease risk factors and early signs of illness
- Prescribing in accordance with the practice prescribing formulary (or generically) whenever this is clinically appropriate
- In general, the post-holder will be expected to undertake all the normal duties and responsibilities associated with a GP working within primary care.
Contact Jolus Lutete on 0161 507 2729 for more information.
Similar searches: County of Herefordshire