GP in Swindon at Taw Hill Medical Practice
An opportunity has arisen to join our highly supportive, education rich medical practice with close knit clinical and admin teams serving 12,500 patients from a purpose built modern health centre.
· Strong commitment to teaching within a highly supportive working environment
· Highly skilled practice nursing team
· Registrar training practice & medical student teaching encouraged
· Prescribing Pharmacist operating minor illness clinics from village centre pharmacy
· Individual and practice development encouraged with regular MDT and clinical meetings
· Special interests encouraged and flexible working patterns available
· Good links with local practices and CCG
· Great opportunities available in Swindon for portfolio careers combining general practice with working at the Great Western Hospital
· Access to help to buy affordable housing scheme
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to Sarah Francome, Practice Manager, Taw Hill Medical Practice, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN25 1UH.
Enquiries and informal visits are welcome: Call Sarah on 01793 709500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
Similar searches: South West