** PONTYCYMMER (Bridgend) PARTNER position available **
This practice are looking for an enthusiastic doctor to join their team as they say goodbye to a well-respected partner due to family relocation.
They are a successful valley’s practice, with a good mix of GPs, with an excellent attitude towards the importance of work-life balance.
They are a training practice, so this role would particularly suit any candidate with an interest in training and supervision of GP registrars.
Start date April 1st, 2019, but we would be prepared to wait for the right candidate.
- All partners work 6 sessions per week
- 10 weeks leave
- 7700 patients
- Dispensing practice
- 2 branch surgeries
- High earning practice (due to additional dispensing income)
- Excellent Support Staff
- Training practice (ST1, ST2, ST3)
- 2 qualified trainers
- High QOF and prescribing achievements
- INR level 4 service
- Part of an excellent North Network
- Vision Clinical System / Docman users / Paper Lite
- No nursing homes within our practice boundaries (1 residential home and sheltered housing)
- Low house call rates
They can arrange locum sessions at the practice if you wish to come and join us and get a feel for the practice. You would also be most welcome to visit.
Closing Date for applications: December 31st 2018.
Similar searches: South Wales