** PONTYCYMMER (Bridgend) £9000 per session salary position available **
This Practice are looking for an enthusiastic doctor to replace an outgoing salaried GP.
They are a successful valley’s practice, with a good mix of GPs, with an excellent attitude towards the importance of work-life balance.
They are a training practice, so this role would particularly suit any candidate with an interest in training and supervision of GP registrars.
They are prepared to wait for the right candidate.
- Salaried Vacancy available immediately (5-8 sessions, we are very flexible)
- View to partnership for the salaried GP is possible.
- 7700 patients
- Dispensing practice
- 2 branch surgeries
- High earning practice
- Training practice (ST1, ST2, ST3)
- 2 qualified trainers
- High QOF and prescribing achievements
- INR level 4 service
- Part of an excellent North Network
- Vision Clinical System / Docman users / Paper Lite
- No nursing homes within our practice boundaries (1 residential home and sheltered housing)
- Low house call rates
- £9000 per session plus a contribution towards professional fees
They can arrange locum sessions at the practice if you wish to come and join them and get a feel for the practice. You would also be most welcome to visit.
Closing Date for applications: December 31st 2018.
Similar searches: Bridgend