Applocum has been given the pleasure to offer General Practitioners an opportunity for a Salaried Role at an excellent, well-established GP Surgery in Barnsley (Yorkshire).
Below you will see a full details description of the position offered.
There are 14 sessions available to be distributed between any number of General Practitioners.
Any registered GP can qualify for this position. After discussions. the appropriate candidate will be invited to an interview with the practice manager and if successful, an arrangement will be made with the candidate for a start date.
Rate of Pay:
- Experienced GP’s – 4+ years = £10,500
- Experienced GP’s – 2 years to 4 years
- £9,500Newly qualified – 1 years’ experience £8500 with a review after 12 months to increase to £9500 if performing to expectations
Development opportunities (optional and this list is not exhaustive)
- Work on your specialist interest area to develop primary care for our patients eg, long term conditions such as Diabetes and COPD
- GPSI expanding GPs with special interests migrating secondary care to primary care
- Lead on QOF and PDA
- Full time GP’s are also provided a paid Continuous Professional Development (CPD) per week. For part time GPs, this CPD entitlement is pro rata. Please note: 9 clinical sessions is considered full time.
- Paid Indemnity Insurance
- Holiday entitlement of 69 sessions per annum for GP who takes up 9 sessions or more (equivalent to 6 weeks + bank holidays)
Main purpose of the post:
To manage a caseload set by the Practice Group to deal with a wide range of health needs in a primary care setting, ensuring the highest standards of care for all registered, temporary and out of hour’s patients are met.
Your general day to day duties will include Face to Face, telephone and video consultations. You will be required to do home visits, issue acute and repeat prescriptions and any other clinical / practice admin. You may also develop an area of interest to support other clinicians where appropriate. Take part, contribute and presenting in CME events where necessary.
If you are interested in the position or would like to know more of what is required, please contact us me 0161 507 2708 or email me at email@example.com
Similar searches: Barnsley