- Tunbridge Wells Full or Part time Salaried GP with partnership potential
- St Andrews Medical Centre
- South East
- 12 May 2017
- South East
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- Full time, Part time
Tunbridge Wells Full or Part time Salaried GP with partnership potential
St. Andrew’s Medical Centre
St Andrews Medical Centre prides itself on being a friendly, efficient, training practice with high standards of care to our 8,000 patients.
Due to a steadily increasing list size and retirement we are looking for enthusiastic GPs either in a partnership or a salaried role with the number of sessions open to discussion and potential for job share.
- Friendly and supportive team - 5 partners and 1 salaried GP, a highly skilled nursing team and long serving experienced reception and admin staff
- Emphasis on continuity of care with personal list system
- We provide a local nursing home with a visiting medical officer service
- In house minor surgery, family planning and level 2 diabetes
- Specialist diabetic nurse support
- GMS with excellent QOF
- EMIS web paperlight practice
- EPS and Docman
- Active director involvement with the local South West Kent Federation
The role will provide opportunity to be involved in some or all of the above or if you have any special interests or new skills to develop these would be supported and encouraged by the practice.
We are happy to receive pre application enquiries or visits and also please visit our website: www.standrewsmc-southborough.nhs.uk for further information.
To arrange an informal meeting or to apply please contact Mrs Sue Saunders, Practice Manager, St Andrews Medical Centre, Pinewood Gardens, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 0LZ Telephone: 01892 510740 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: South East
More search results
GP Partner / Salaried GP for 4-8 sessions in Sout…
Wawn Street Surgery
Long Term Locum - September
Are you a GP in Cardiff or South Wales? Various G…
Various GP locum opportunities in Oxford/Swindon …
Various GP locum opportunities! Are you a GP regi…