GP partner or salaried doctor, full time or part time in Northampton
Branch surgery located just off Junction 15 M1 in a purpose built medical centre which opened in 1999, branch surgery to Earls Barton Medical Centre (Junction 10 A45), a Dispensing practice. The Practice boasts 2 full time partners, and 2 part-time salaried doctors, currently serving a population of over 9450 patients.
Due to previous full time partner retiring, we are open to applications for a position as a partner or salaried doctor, full time or part time. (4 – 8 sessions per week)
In return we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days and session times
- CQC Rating – Good
- Consistent high performer in QOF
- Supportive of any special interests the applicant may have
- Training Practice - Currently host medical students from Leicestershire University
- Experienced clinical support team including 2 ANP’s 2 Nurse Practitioners, 2 HCA.
- System One clinical system.
- Paid indemnity
- Study leave
- Currently working towards becoming a training practice
- Part of GP Alliance who host GP Extended Access Service
If you feel we may be of interest to you, please forward your CV and covering letter to our Practice Manager, Lorraine Spicer 8 Aggate Way, Earls Barton Northampton NN6 0EU. If you would like more information or an informal meeting please call 01604 813940
Similar searches: Northampton