**** Medical Practice is seeking a salaried GP/Long Term Locum for 2-4 (negotiable)sessions per week. The position is available ASAP
• They have an enthusiastic team of GPs with two excellent ANPs, two practice nurses, HCA and reception team, and pride ourselves on providing high quality care for our 3,900 patients.
• The practice is long established and has built up a reputation for providing high quality service to theri patients.
• They are located in Scotstoun and have a branch site in the Yoker area, a vibrant mixed practice community with an increasing population. They welcome visits to the practice to show GPs the potential opportunities of working at ***** Medical Practice.
• There is flexibility in terms of start date and additional sessions are certainly negotiable. Applicants are welcome to visit informally or take ad hoc locum sessions to get a feel for the practice.
• They use EMIS and Docman. They are enthusiastic about their future and hope to attract a like minded doctor to join the team as a Salaried GP.
They have regular Practice Based Learning Sessions and monthly Practice Meetings.
If you are interested and wish to receive more information about the job then please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sophie on 01908 326213
Benefits of working with TXM Healthcare
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant- Sophie Maple
- Express Registration Process
- Free DBS Application If Required
- Mandatory Training- CPD Points Gained
- Top Rates of Pay
- Nationwide Coverage
- Weekly Payroll- Self Employed, LTD and PAYE
- Dedicated Team for Revalidation and Appraisal
TXM Healthcare is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
Similar searches: Glasgow