Medical Lead GP - Community
We are recruiting for a part time Medical Lead exclusively on behalf of our client; a private provider of frontline NHS services. This senior leadership role is a key transformational post providing oversight on the medical elements of change, focused on safe and high quality outcomes. The key elements of this post are Medical and transformational leadership, stakeholder engagement and quality improvement.
Supporting the managing director within an innovative organisation, you will actively contribute to the improvement of integrated care pathways and define quality measures for medical and clinical colleagues. You will be the Medical lead on the SMT and collaborate with key stakeholders to establish shared learning practice and develop a commitment to system change.
The company manage primary and community care services nationally and you will have the opportunity to develop your expertise and move into more expansive leadership or project roles.
- Provide medical guidance to enhance quality throughout the system
- Engage with subcontractors to ensure delivery of high quality care and adherence to contractual obligations
- The medical lead member of the senior leadership team
- Contribute to the design, implementation and operation of the agreed change model
- Influence colleagues to promote and establish transformation
- Oversee engagement with medical colleagues and commissioners
- Utilise expertise to align commissioning resources and enablers
- Part time - 15 hours flexible
- NHS Pension eligibility
- 25 days holiday
- 5 days CPD
- FTE salary based on 40 hours per week.
- SYSTM One
- Support for revalidation and specialist training opportunities
- Full and unrestricted GMC (UK) registration
- Ideally a GP however Medical Doctor working in Primary Care/Community
- Working knowledge of medical community in Somerset and health system dynamics
- Experience delivering change and transformation in NHS
- Track record as senior leader and previous success in quality improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills, exceptional stakeholder management
- Influencer style of working and change programme expert
This is a part time role working 15 hours per week, which can be undertaken flexibly. Shortlisting end of October.
Similar searches: Somerset