Salaried GP with view to partnership role in Warrington, Cheshire
We are looking for a new partner to join our team due to retirement, offering flexible working, 6 – 8 sessions per week.
Salaried with view to partnership may be considered for the right candidate.
Start date ideally in February/March 2019 but the Practice is happy to be flexible and open to negotiation.
- 5 Partners
- 3 Salaried GPs
- Nursing Team
- High level working ANP
- Specialist Advanced Mental Health Practitioner (seeing acute and chronic presentations)
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Stable, friendly team with a full complement of supportive staff including in-house Business Manager, IT manager, Administrators and 2 Full Time Secretaries
- 10,500 practice list size (high weighted list)
- EMIS Web and paper light with excellent IT support. Organised workflow system to minimise GP admin, (all post triaged before coming to GP) and repeat dispensing in progress to reduce EPS workload
- 100% QOF achievement annually
- CQC Inspection – Good
- As a long established training practice we are keen for all Partners and staff to continue with lifelong training and to develop their roles. We currently have special interests in minor surgery, joint injections, contraceptive procedures, training and commissioning
- We have good relationships with other practices and play an active role in the CCG, together with Cluster and Federation groups in the area
- Medical indemnity covered by practice MDDUS scheme
- Locum insurance
- NHS pension scheme
- Flexibility in days worked
- Training for special interest can be facilitated
- 9 weeks leave (annual leave + study leave)
- Practice owned building but no requirement to buy in if not desired
Please send your CV and covering letter to:
Mrs Pam Goulding, Practice Manager
Folly Lane Medical Centre, Bewsey, Warrington, WA5 0LU Or e-mail email@example.com
You are invited to call us on:
01925 245754 for an informal chat or to arrange a practice visit.
Similar searches: Cheshire