General Practitioner - Horsefair - Banbury - Oxfordshire
General Practitioner - Banbury
At IMH, providing patient care is at the heart of what we do, and we don’t want to stop there. We currently have a General Practitioner role available at our Horsefair Surgery in Banbury, Oxfordshire. The details are:
- Annual salary of £80,000 - £85,000
- Welcome bonus of up to £5000 (T&C's apply)
- NHS Pension
- Medical Indemnity contributions up to £500 per month FTE
- 30-40 hours per week (Monday + Friday required)
- 6 weeks' equivalent annual leave + bank holidays (pro rata)
- 1 weeks' equivalent CPD leave
- Role available immediately
- Clinical skill mix consists of: a Clinical Director, Salarie GPs, Practice Nurses, HCAs, Pharmacy Technicians, Midwives, Community Nurses, Health Visitors and a Councillor.
- 18,000 patient list
- Opening hours Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 8:00 – 20:00, Tuesday, Friday 8:00 – 18:30. Closed for training Wednesday 12:30 – 14:00
- GMS Contract
- We provide the following enhanced services cervical smears, child development and immunisation clinic, counselling clinic, family planning, varicose ulcer clinic, well-baby clinic, travel immunisations and smoking cessation.
- EMIS Web computer system in use
Why join IMH?
Whatever stage you’re at in your GP career, we’ll provide you with the high quality support you need to continue developing your skills, spend quality time with your patients and make a real difference to people’s lives whilst enjoying job satisfaction.
Join IMH and you can look forward to:
- Excellent support, patient continuity and a wide range of learning and teaching opportunities, including clinical supervision and mentorship
- Structured surgeries and protected times for appointments and administration to ensure your day runs smoothly
- A developed career pathway to senior clinical management roles and specialist clinical roles
- Variety – you can gain experience across diverse primary health service provisions from traditional GP Practices to Walk-in Centres and Urgent Care Centres
- Support towards appraisal and revalidation
- Opportunities to relocate to sites across the UK
- Flexible working hours, including early/late starts and finishes, weekday only hours and term-time only contracts
It’s time to enjoy being a GP again.
For a discussion regarding this role and other opportunities within our group, please contact Matt Mickler on 0203 745 5530 or email@example.com
*NO AGENCIES PLEASE*
Similar searches: Oxfordshire