Following the imminent retirement of our lead partner we are looking for 2 GPs to cover 10/12 sessions. Our preference is for Partners but we also welcome applications for Salaried GP roles, part time or full time and can be very flexible on how the sessions are arranged.
We are a very friendly, well established and successful GP training practice located in Southwick within easy reach of Brighton and the wonderful Sussex countryside. You will be joining a supportive practice with a cohesive, stable and dynamic team and at the same time enjoy a genuine professional and personal work life balance. Our GP sessions consist of 12 minute average appointments as well as meeting for coffee daily.
- A GMS training practice located in modern purpose built premises
- List size of 10,500 and growing
- Currently a team of 6 GP Partners, 2 Salaried GPs and an extended Clinical team of 2 Nurse Practitioners, 4 Practice Nurses and 2 HCAs
- Superb Nursing, Admin & Management support
- Personal development and special interests encouraged and supported
- Partner income is higher than the local Area average
- Competitive pay scale for Salaried GPs
- Well Organised with high QOF achievement
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Close knit practice team with regular social events.
If you are looking to join a supportive team focusing on quality patient care, with a voice in how you develop and work in General Practice in a nice part of the country then come and join us at the Manor Practice.
Informal visits and enquiries welcomed, please contact Janak Chauhan; Practice Business Manager on 01273 596077 / 598602.
To apply please send your CV either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to The Manor Practice, Southwick Street, Southwick, BN42 4TA
Similar searches: Brighton and Hove