Salaried GP to join practice in Rotherham: up to £11,250 per session, full/part time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice that has just moved to a brand new purpose built facility in the Rotherham area.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £11,250 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice
- 12000 patients
- 6 GPs
- Full nursing team – including ANP
- Practice nurses covering all week
- 2 HCAs
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Phlebotomy/midwife/warfarin/counselling/smoking cessation clinics available each week.
- Minor surgery performed
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Training practice
Typical set up of the day
- 15 appointments in the morning
- 15 appointments in the afternoon
- Clinical Pharmacist to support the GPs with medication reviews and prescribing
- Normally low visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to Tim Costa (0778 7021 407) tcosta@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 744 9434 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: Rotherham
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
General Practitioner - Kington - Herefordshire
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…