Salaried GP with a view to partnership, Halifax
This outstanding training practice is currently recruiting a salaried GP with a view to partnership. The practice cares for a diverse population and has a skilled and experienced team which includes 3 full time partners, 2 salaried GPs, ANPS, practice nurses and HCAs. They have excellent support from their management and admin team and strong working relationships with community teams.
Salaried GPs also benefit from Pharmacist support to assist with processing prescriptions and chronic disease management.
The practice has a strong culture of training, teaching and staff development and will actively support and encourage salaried GPs to development any areas of special interest. Benefits of working at the practice will include a competitive salary, BMA contract, indemnity fees, NHS pension and protected PDP sessions. The practice provides a pleasant supportive environment for its salaried GPs and is are keen to embrace innovative ways of working.
- £9,000 - £10,500 per session depending on experience.
- Payment of Indemnity Fees
- BMA contract
- Established GP Training practice
- Highly efficient and paper-light
- CQC Outstanding
- The practice embraces a wide range of services
- Highly skilled admin team.
- Up to 8 sessions per week, and PT considered (must work Thursdays and Fridays)
- Reasonable patient numbers; circa 30 face to face per day
- Reasonable home visit ratio
- Very effective triage system; designed to reduce GP workload
- Regular meetings; lots of contact with your colleagues
- Newly Qualified GP welcome
- Excellent financial package
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- BMA style contract
- Career progression (partnership available)
- Superb working environment
For further details on this GP role, please click 'apply'. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!
Similar searches: Halifax