Opportunity for Salaried GP to join practice in Milton Keynes
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice based in Milton Keynes.
They currently have a requirement for a Salaried GP for up to 4-8 sessions available.
Up to £10, 000+ per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice;
- 7,500 Patients
- 3 Partners
- 1 Salaried GP
- Full nursing support team in place
- Full admin/reception team and Practice Manager on site
- Minor surgery, wart clinic, coil fitting, joint injections.
- Training practice
- Weekly clinical meetings
Typical set up of the GP’s day;
- 15 patients in the morning
- 15 patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On-call rota- pro rata based on sessions worked
- Minimal home visits- mainly performed by the nurse
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
0203 006 5862
Similar searches: Milton Keynes
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
General Practitioner - Kington - Herefordshire
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…