Salaried GP vacancy in Plymouth: £10,000 per session, up to 8 sessions
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice based in Plymouth.
The current partners have up to 6-8 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 5 sessions.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,000 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice;
- 3000 patients
- 1 Partner
- 2 Salaried GP’s
- Full nursing support team- 2 nurses, 1 HCA & 1 part time HCA
- Full reception & administration team
- Practice/Business Manager
- Additional services/clinics;
- Minor surgery
- Asthma – COPD-Travel Imms –Child Health-
- Diabetes – CHD – Diet Advice- New Patient Health checks -Cytology-
- We also host AAA scanning and ultrasound clinics.
Typical set up of the GP’s day;
- 13 patients in the morning
- 10 in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- No on-call hours
- Minimal home visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
0203 006 5862
Similar searches: Plymouth
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
General Practitioner - Kington - Herefordshire
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…