Salaried GP or GP Partnership in Rushden, Northants
Located on the outskirts of Rushden in a purpose built medical centre which opened in 2006, the surgery boasts 5 full-time, and 1 part-time doctors, currently serving a population of over 12,500 patients.
Due to a current partner relocating, we are open to applications for a position as a partner or salaried doctor, full time or part time.
In return we can offer:
- Flexibility around working days and session times
- CQC Rating – Good
- Consistent performer in QOF
- Supportive of any special interests the applicant may have
- Currently host medical students from Cambridge University
- Experienced clinical support team including 3 Nurse Practitioners, 3 Treatment Room Nurses and a HCA.
- Emis Web system
- Paid indemnity
- Study leave
- On-site Gym available
- Currently working towards becoming a training practice
- Soon to be the Hub site for the GP Extended Access Service
If you feel we may be of interest to you, please forward your CV and covering letter to our Practice Manager, Sophie Lumbis, 160 Newton Road, Rushden, Northants, NN10 0GP. If you would like more information or an informal meeting please call 01933 354200 or email Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar searches: Northamptonshire
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
General Practitioner - Kington - Herefordshire
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…