Urgent Care Physicians vacancies in London
HCA Healthcare UK - Urgent Care Physicians vacancies
- £95,000 salaried contract for 40 hour working week. Shifts are 7, 10, 12 or 14 hours
- (Part-time applications also welcome)
- Benefits: paid indemnity insurance; weekly CPD educational sessions; 5 days’ study leave; medical healthcare insurance; private pension and funding for relevant courses.
We are actively recruiting Doctors for our Urgent Care Centres in Central London based at: The Wellington Hospital; London Bridge Hospital; The Lister Hospital; The Princess Grace Hospital and our new dedicated Children's Urgent Care Centre at The Portland Hospital to complement our extraordinary Urgent Care Team of medical professionals.
Urgent Care Physicians will provide clinical assessment and diagnosis to patient’s requirements including minor injuries, illnesses and fractures. Such as: aches and pains; allergic reactions; back pain; bladder problems; ear; nose and throat conditions; falls; fractures; sprains; strains and sports injuries; fever; infections and rashes; minor eye conditions; respiratory and chest complaints; stomach and bowel problems and wounds and cuts and grazes.
For patients that are acutely unwell, the Urgent Care Physician will admit the patient to the hospital and consultant onsite with specialist Medical Consultants available in a vast range of specialist areas.
Successful candidates will need:
- MBBS or equivalent medical qualification.
- GMC registration and listed on the GP Register.
- Post graduate experience to include Accident + Emergency or Urgent Care. (Paediatric patient experience is required for The Portland Hospital)
- Patient focused, caring and compassionate.
- Team player able to build relationships and support colleagues.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
We Care That You Care
Join HCA Healthcare UK as we celebrate our 50th year of establishment, ‘Outstanding’ CQC rated hospitals, largest single provider of private GP services, state of the art yechnology, pioneering treatment plans and complex range of patient cases. We can offer you an excellent learning environment amongst a wealth of medical experts that can guide and develop your career.
For more information contact Cecily.Parkes@hcahealthcare.co.uk
Similar searches: London (Central)