Salaried General Practitioner - Braintree, Essex
We are recruiting for salaried General Practitioners exclusively on behalf of our client; a private provider of frontline NHS services. This practice in Braintree is a non-partner environment, therefore you have the opportunity to focus on your clinical role and contribute where your expertise adds the most value.
Working with an innovative organisation you will actively contribute to the development of the practice and its services. You are encouraged to identify and implement change and of course, deliver exceptional outcomes for your patients and colleagues. The company manage over 20 primary care services nationally and you will have the opportunity to develop your clinical expertise or move into more expansive leadership or project roles.
- Salaried GP
- Maintaining the highest clinical standards at all times and in accordance with accepted good medical practice and the various clinical policies of the practice/centre.
- Making professional, autonomous decisions in relation to presenting problems, whether self-referred or referred from other healthcare workers
- In accordance with the practice timetable as agreed, the post-holder will make him/herself available to undertake a variety of duties as expected from a GP including surgery consultations, telephone (or other) consultations and queries, visiting patients at home, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence in a timely fashion
- Collecting data for audit and clinical governance purposes
- Compiling and issuing computer-generated acute and repeat prescriptions (avoiding hand-written prescriptions whenever possible)
- Prescribing in accordance with local prescribing formulary (and generically) whenever this is clinically appropriate
- Supporting the development of the education and research role of the practice as appropriate
- Championing the practice clinical governance programme for the provision of safe, high quality patient care
- 13,000 patient PMS practice
- Non-partner environment
- NHS Pension eligibility
- 5 weeks holiday
- 5 days CPD
- FTE salary based on 40 hours per week.
- SYSTM One
- Support for revalidation and specialist training opportunities
- Full and unrestricted GMC (UK) registration on the GP Register
- Named on the English National Performers List
- MRCGP preferred for those completing their GP training before August 2007
- Excellent command of the English Language – both verbal and written
- Sound understanding of the NHS and understanding of clinical governance
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
- Strong interpersonal skills, courteous to patients and staff at all times
- Open minded and reflective contributor
Similar searches: Essex