Salaried Opportunity- Central England
TXM Healthcare are looking for ambitious and innovative General Practitioners to join a multidisciplinary team in Reading. The practice is both a GP Surgery with a registered list of 7500 patients and a Walk in Centre for unregistered patients.
Innovative career options available with one of the UKs top private healthcare providers include:
- Portfolio - choose from clinical, educational and leadership roles
- Full & Part Time roles available
- Flexible working - early/late sessions
- Partnership and share options eligibility
They are particularly keen to recruit:
- GPs working flexibly
- Newly qualified GPs looking for variety, experience and career progression
- Senior, experienced GPs who want to leave the bureaucracy to us
- GPs with special interests and innovative ideas
The practices are all non-partner based practices where all GP’s share an equal opportunity to improve the care delivered.
They offer a range of enhanced services in all practices and they are open between the hours of 8.00am – 8.00pm. This means they can offer a variety of working patterns to fit in with your life.
What can you expect from this provider?
- If you want to deliver high quality, evidence based, patient centred care, they will support you and help you do what you do best
- Flexibility. As they are open some late evening and are able to offer you a mix of hours and days to suit your needs.
- You will have access to innovation funds allowing you to put your ideas in to practice
- On-going training and development opportunities, 5 weeks Annual Leave plus study leave
- Inclusion on their corporate medical indemnity insurance with the Medical Defence Union
- Competitive salary per annum (pro rata) & great benefits as part of a top private company
What do their current GP’s say?
“My career development at *** has been first class thanks to the clinical leadership structure and support. I work with a range of colleagues on many diverse, interesting and forward thinking health service developments. The management training for doctors has given me the opportunity to communicate better with my patients and my colleagues. It’s an exciting place to be” GP Clinical Lead
Should this opportunity be of interest to you then lets speak!
Similar searches: Reading