GP Partner / Salaried GP in Matlock, Derbyshire
Would you like to live and work in the beautiful Derbyshire countryside?
Crich Medical Practice is on the edge of the Derbyshire Dales (but only 8 miles from the M1 motorway). We are recruiting a GP (salaried and/or Partner) to replace our retiring Senior Partner - 5 to 8 sessions a week negotiable.
We are a friendly, stable, 5 partner practice serving a semi-rural population of around 7300 from 3 sites, including a new purpose built surgery in Crich and two smaller branches with dispensaries.
- Training practice
- Routine surgeries 12 patients
- Rural location
- SystmOne clinical system
- Expanding list size due to new housing developments
- Salary dependant on experience
- Below average list size and manageable work load
- Longstanding friendly, motivated and supportive admin team
- Out of hours covers by Derbyshire Health United
Start date February 2019
Please call Simon Barraclough to arrange an informal visit on 01773 852966 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Derbyshire