GP Partner or Salaried GP with a view to partnership in Somerset
Vacancy for GP Partner or Salaried GP with a view to partnership, 5-7 sessions per week at Wells Health Centre, Somerset
A chance to enjoy a great work life balance working in the picturesque cathedral city of Wells. Located in the heart of Somerset at the foot of the Mendip Hills with great opportunities for the outdoor minded and good proximity to cities of Bath and Bristol. Great schools both State and Private.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated GP to our forward thinking and friendly team. Our ethos is to focus on patient centred care, whilst ensuring our work is sustainable by looking after the health and wellbeing of ourselves and our staff.
11600 population, modern purpose built premises.
- An emphasis on team working and good communication
- Routine 15 minute appointments with protected admin time
- Streamlined document workflow to reduce unnecessary workload
- We are constantly evolving using the strengths of Nurse Practitioners, Paramedics, Pharmacy support staff etc.
- A range of age and experience within the GPs and clinical staff
- Specialist nursing staff in respiratory medicine and diabetes
- Two Health Connectors to promote and facilitate social prescribing
- Attractive and competitive level of drawings
- Immediate parity
- Leasehold property - No buy in!
Please contact Karen Polly (Practice Manager) for an informal chat, arrange a visit to meet the team, or to submit a formal application.
T: 01749 672 137
Similar searches: Somerset
More search results
GP partner or salaried doctor, full time or part …
Earls Barton Medical Centre
Your GP career in Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton Clinical Commissioning Group
Salaried GP in Penarth, Cardiff
Albert Road Surgery
GP Partner/Salaried GP in South Northamptonshire
Partner\Salaried GP in Dorchester, Dorset
Antrium Health Centre