Due to retirement and practice expansion we wish to recruit 2.5 new GPs.
If you’re looking for a change of scenery or a new challenge why not consider coming to work at this friendly rural practice located in an area of outstanding natural beauty on the West Coast of Scotland
- List Size: 6,300
- Currently 7.5 GPs
- 8 weeks annual leave + generous study leave
- Excellent income
- Health Centre and Community Hospital under one roof
- GP led A&E and community hospital
- Optional OOH involvement with post on call day off
- Comprehensive consultant outreach clinics
We are looking for someone who would enjoy the variety of work that comes with this extended but relatively stress free GP role. Our outstanding scenery, beaches, golf courses, swimming pool, cinema and good schools mean that a great lifestyle can be enjoyed here.
For more information please ring us on 01586 552105 or view a more detailed advert on our website at
Similar searches: Scotland