Experienced GP required to join our online doctor team
Would you like to make an additional income after you finish your regular shift? Are you looking for flexible GP sessions to suit your existing commitments and location?
Anytime Doctor is a Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered Online Doctor service. Patients submit medical consultation questionnaires and all prescriptions issued sent to a UK based pharmacy. All messaging with patients is through our secure messaging portal.
We are looking for a new doctor to join our growing team. A minimum commitment of 1.5-2 hours per day is required, to be fitted in around your existing sessions. This is a perfect role for GPs who wish to spend more time working from home or who would like to explore online medicine. We offer flexible working hours and via our secure system you can login from wherever suits you.
- Qualified and GMC registered GP with at least 2 years post registration experience
- Additional qualifications and diplomas (DFSRH, GP Appraiser) highly valued
- Previous online medicine experience desired but not essential
- Looking for motivated and flexible candidates who want to be part of a growing team and are looking to add to or build their online medicine portfolio
What we offer:
- Flexible hours to be agreed with the successful candidate
- Competitive pay structure
- This role has scope to grow for the right candidate
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please include details of previous experience and availability.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Similar searches: Nationwide