ENP / ECP - Princess Royal University Hospital UCC
- Greenbrook Healthcare
- Orpington, Kent
- Competitive + NHS Pension
- Recruit Type
- Direct Employer
- Full time, Out of Hours, Part time
- Below 60,000
Greenbrook Healthcare has an exciting opportunity for qualified Emergency Nurse Practitioners to join our friendly and dynamic team.
We are looking for Emergency Nurse Practitioner (s) and Emergency Care Practitioner (s) to join our Urgent Care team.
The UCC is a 24 hours, 365 days a year service, co-located with The Princess Royal University Hospital A&E department and acts as the front door for Emergency patients. The service is staffed by a team of experienced band 7 Nurses and ECPs working with GPs to deliver high quality care.
Greenbrook Healthcare, who runs this service, are the leading providers of Urgent Care Centres. We invest in training to ensure our teams are supported and able to deliver the best care possible to their patients.
Benefits include 6 weeks’ holiday, NHS pension, and education opportunities. The roles are full-time however consideration will be given to applicants who wish to work part-time.
The successful candidates will join this established senior nursing team whose ethos is to provide high quality patient centred care. Despite the pressures that Emergency Departments nationally are experiencing we are committed to supporting and developing our senior nurses/ practitioners of the future and are investing in trainee nurse practitioners that you will also work alongside and support.
You will be a qualified and experienced ENP / ECP with skills in:
- Minor Injury - including X-ray interpretation, suturing, plastering, management of complex wounds and injury skills (not essential for ANPs).
- Competent in autonomous assessment, examination, diagnosis and treatment.
- Minor Illness - (training provided for suitable candidates)
- Prescribing not essential
It is expected that your application contains the following information:
- An accurate account of your employment history including length of service in each appointed position.
- Details of any qualifications you hold and professional registrations relevant to this position.
- Contact details of at least two referees covering a minimum of the past three years of employment - where possible*
*Referees will not be contacted without your consent.
Should you wish to make an inquiry before making an application please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our recruitment team on 0208 6071915
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
We can make the work suit you, whether you're looking for salaried and committed work, or would prefer to work flexibly either on our bank or through a limited company. If you want to be part of a pro-active team who are committed to providing the highest standard of emergency care and have the enthusiasm and motivation to make a difference then please contact
Similar searches: London (Greater)