Greenbrook Urgent Care Centres – BANK ENPs, ECPs, ANPs
Greenbrook Healthcare is an innovative primary care provider, operating seven Urgent Care Centres throughout London and Greater London. With 24/7 services co-located with A&E departments in Northwick Park Hospital, Ealing Hospital, West Middlesex Hospital, The Hillingdon Hospital, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Greenwich) and The Princess Royal University Hospital (Orpington) These UCCs are 24 hour, 365 days a year services staffed by teams of experienced ENPS, ECPs and ANPs working with GPs to deliver high quality care. In addition to Beckenham Beacon UCC which Greenbrook Healthcare also operates.
Greenbrook Healthcare has a Bank of Nurses and Practitioners it uses to fill holiday, sickness and other short-term needs for nursing cover across all our services. We are advertising for experienced ENPs, ECPs and ANPs to expand our nursing bank. Joining our back will offer you flexible working, to fit around your other commitments, whilst honing your clinical skills in the demanding urgent care environment and variety of patient presentations.
To apply you will be a qualified and experienced ENP/ECP/ANP with skills in:
· Minor Injury - including X-ray interpretation, suturing, plastering, management of complex wounds and injury skills (not essential for ANPs).
· Minor Illness - including common minor illness (training provided for suitable candidates)
· Competent in autonomous assessment, examination, diagnosis and treatment.
· Prescribing not essential
Recent HMRC guidelines state that anyone who provides their services to a public sector organisation through a Personal Service Company (PSC) or Limited Company (Ltd) will be charged Pay As You Earn (PAYE) tax at source from 1st April.
These changes in regulation do not apply to Greenbrook Healthcare’s Nursing/Practitioner or GP Bank. Our Banks remain open for applications including from those wishing to work through a PSC or Ltd Company.
Highly competitive rates are offered to our nursing bank.
More regular or permanent positions are also available, offering 6 weeks annual leave & NHS pension, along with access to educational and training programmes and opportunities for career development.
To find out more or to apply please click on the button below.
It is expected that your application (likely on your CV) contains the following information:
- An accurate account of your employment history including length of service in each appointed position.
- Details of any qualifications you hold and professional registrations relevant to this position.
- Contact details of at least two referees covering a minimum of the past three years of employment - where possible*
*Referees will not be contacted without your consent.
Disclosure and Barring Service Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Similar searches: London (Greater)